Playboy Dazzling Legs Tan 'N Tone Bronzer - 6 Oz.

Playboy Dazzling Legs Tan 'N Tone Bronzer - 6 Oz.Ibought this lotion after studying so many different tanning lotions!! I am very pale and tend to burn super easy with out really tanning! I have used this product twice and I can already tell a huge different in my pasty white legs!! This product says for legs but I use it all over my body and get a great tan!! There is no streaks and the color comes out looking nature not at all fake!! The smell is ok kinda of a sweet smell but it does smell like you went tanning when you use it!!All in all I love this lotion i will be trying JJwows new tanning lotion very soon but so far I have not found a lotion that works as good as this one......this one gets a full 5 stars!!!!

When I first purchased Playboy's Dazzling Legs, my boyfriend could not have laughed harderhe said "So where's the lotion for you fingertips?" He thought it was a riot that I now owned a separate lotion for not only my face and body, but one now for my legs too. Apparently, it's a girl thing! But when he saw the color difference I started getting from it, he realized why I was using it. I absolutely love that it makes my legs darker than they have ever been before! Playboy Dazzling Legs also has a pretty good smella lot of lotions leave you smelling like "burnt skin", but Dazzling Legs does a good job of keeping me "burnt skin scent-free"!! I also really like the thickness of the lotion, where, actually it's not a lotion at allit's more of a gelee, oil, gel combo. It melts right into skin and leaves it feeling soft and smoothsmoother than any lotion that is meant solely for moisturizing. And when your rubbing it in, it's easy to see the areas that need to be rubbed in more because it looks a little wetter than the rest of your skinand that way you don't end up with any awful bronzer streaks. So yes, I seriously will buy a tanning lotion meant specifically for my legs, and yes it does give me a deeper tan than the ones that are made for your entire body! Your legs are a more difficult area to tan, so they need specific attention!!

Buy Playboy Dazzling Legs Tan 'N Tone Bronzer - 6 Oz. Now

This was my first time trying any Playboy tanning products; I have worked in the tanning industry for approximately three years now. This is by far my favorite leg tanner that I have tried.

Read Best Reviews of Playboy Dazzling Legs Tan 'N Tone Bronzer - 6 Oz. Here

I bought this a while ago and I've only used about half the bottle. It does what its supposed to do, makes your legs tan after just about 3 visits at the salon but the thing that I didn't like about it was that it stains your skin. You have to wash your hands right after you put it on or you end up with orange fingers. If that's not a deal breaker for you then i would recommend this lotion.

Want Playboy Dazzling Legs Tan 'N Tone Bronzer - 6 Oz. Discount?



i just got this in the mail today,so i went to my tanning salon to try it out. I used the stand up bed for 10 minutes witch is the maximum for a stand up. Also used a sticker on my ankle to see how great everyone is saying it is. I didn't see much of a difference in color and im not realy dark either but i did come straight home and to take a shower cause of the tingle lotion i had on because i have a 6th month old amd can't touch him with the tingle on. I guess your suppose to let it work after tanning and im not sure it your supposed to use it with your tanning lotion or just by its self. I used it just by its self and didn't get color the fist time around but will try it again tomorrow and review some more on any change. It does smell great though and no after tan smell either. It comes out as a brown gel, kinda like motor oil or at least thats what my husband said it looked like lol. Goes on realy smooth and no streaks like others i have used. Great customer service also and i will be buying from them again just not sure just yet if it will be the same product. will give an update very soon. Happy Tanning

Save 82% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment