Australian Gold Peace Love & Cupcakes Dark Bronzer - 8.5 oz.

Australian Gold Peace Love & Cupcakes Dark Bronzer - 8.5 oz.I was planning on buying this after reading the good reviews. Lucky for me my tanning salon had a sample and I decided I would try it early. I am so glad I did, this stuff is terrible. Firstly, it doesn't smell like cupcakes at all. Instead, it smelled eerily like my organic lemon toilet bowl cleaner. So if you are hoping for a nice vanilla scent look somewhere else. Even my husband commented on the cleaner smell.

Secondly, I have olive tone skin and have been tanning for two and a half weeks. I have tanned many times and by the third week I always have a good base. So I am already noticeably tan, that being said I put this stuff on and went into tan. Before I ever got in the bed I was a bit itchy, then I got to the salon late and had to cut my time down to a measly 6 minutes, and now I am home and my skin is on fire! I feel like I am burnt to a crisp.

Now to be fair I do have some skin allergies, namely metal. But I have NEVER had a reaction to tanning lotion like this. Only once before have I had a reaction and simply after a week of tanning my skin started to feel tight. But never have I felt like this. Buyer beware!

I'm not new to the tanning game but I always bought my lotions in the store. I love this lotion. It showed up at my house exactly when expected and I put it right to work! I love it!!

Buy Australian Gold Peace Love & Cupcakes Dark Bronzer - 8.5 oz. Now

This product does not smell sweet. No vanilla, berry, caramel or any kind of cupcake smell. It is kind of an outdoorsy lemon-y scent.Seriously. Like a lemony face astringent smell after the alcohol dries. It is not a strong smell and is very muted. Again --not bad or anything, but not cupcakes, cake or sweet smell.

I was not impressed with the bronzer in this and used it at the tanning salon. At least it's a relatively small bottle. I will use this when I run out of something else. Whatever.

Read Best Reviews of Australian Gold Peace Love & Cupcakes Dark Bronzer - 8.5 oz. Here

I loved the scent of this lotion and it's such a great price as compared to buying it in a salon.

Want Australian Gold Peace Love & Cupcakes Dark Bronzer - 8.5 oz. Discount?

This stuff smells fabulous! It give a great looking tan fast without yellow or streaking. It's awesome. I will by it again . Thanks

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment