Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA+++ Facial Treatment Products

Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz.-1.7 oz.I love that this product is lite on the skin and the smell is great, very clean.I like that it has spf and it does NOT flake.Beware to only use a very small amount because it does make the skin look a bit oily.



My old moisturizer was unavailable on Amazon so I searched around for something else and landed on this Murad product. It's pricey but I really like it. It goes on very light (as opposed to being rich) but a little goes a long way. And my face feels great afterward. The SPF is also a big plus. My 50-ish, still-prone-to-breakout skin is looking good. It smells kind of medicinal, but that's the only downside... along with the price (which is the reason for the four stars, as opposed to five). I can't promise I won't try something else (Dermalogica has a moisturizer that looks promising and is almost $10 cheaper) but, if I do stray, I suspect I may eventually come back to this Murad moisturizer.

Buy Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA+++ Facial Treatment Products Now

I've been using this moisturizer for several months now and I love it. Here's what I like about it: 1. I've tried many moisturizers in my life and nearly all have made me break out but this one doesn't. 2. I was beginning to notice some fine lines near my mouth and eyes before using this and within a couple of weeks of using this they notably lightened. 3. My skin feels fresh after applying it. 4. My skin looks smoother.

It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. So all in all I'd say it's a good value!

Read Best Reviews of Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA+++ Facial Treatment Products Here

My face has been dry for about the last 4 years.Nothing I tried has made a difference including spa facials, etc.Finally, I have found a product that actually works.My face is soft to the touch and the moisture is back! Yipee!I love all these products they truly make a difference in my complextion. I am 63 years young!

Want Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA+++ Facial Treatment Products Discount?

I love this moisturizer. It's my favorite. I'm on my second tube and it's been great. It's light-weight, non-sticky and goes on even. I feel like I'm maintaining the look of my skin. So far, it doesn't seem to be making improvements, but I love Murad products.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment