RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce

RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 OunceI did not buy this from Amazon, but will in the future.

I am 51 and look like my deceased 91 yr old grandma.

I'm Irish so I'm translucent and if I think about the sun I wake up with a new wrinkle.

I have semi-sensitive skin. Maybe it's not so sensitive since I tend to put a coat of this stuff on, that I'm so shiny I reflect.

The shine disappears though and others can drive down the road with out being blinded by my face.

After 8 weeks of using this product every other day, the furrows near my eyebrows are decreased by a pretty fair amount. My sad clown lines near my mouth/cheeks are now looking more "bored clown" honestly there is a difference. Short of using my husbands power sander on my face or a brillo pad, I can't think of anything better to use and I've used them all.

I alternate days with the creamy version of this stuff and some of the collagen filler.

I wanted to experiment to see if they worked the same and they do.

At this price it's almost a sin not to buy this stuff.

The first time I tried this serum I wasn't sure about its features. So, I decided to test it my way. I decided to use it every day for one month only in one side of my face. On purpose I chose for applying the serum that side with the deeper age lines, because, you know, we people tend to make gestures mostly with one side of the face.

About 3 weeks after that, I asked my daughters (teenagers, not children), which were not aware about my experiment, which side of my face was smoother and with less age lines. Voilá! The answer was that with the constant application of the serum, in other words, that side with previously deeper lines! Wow! That was amazing.

Not happy with this, I tried another thing with Photoshop after those 3 weeks: With a picture of my face I cut it in halves and created two new "mes" with every half repeated in the same face. I hope I could explain it clearly. Pictures didn't look exactly like me, because one half of people's face it's not exactly the same as the other half. But, what was clear is that one face looked younger than the other.

However, I have to recommend to use it constantly or you won't see results, and, important as well, clean your skin, moisturize it, nourish it every day/night, scrub it weekly, and DRINK water at least 2 lt daily.

I definitely recommend this product!

Buy RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce Now

I had been using Olay's deep wrinkle cream and still like it, but when I used this product there was such an improvement!Retinol rules! If you have frown lines between your brows that seem to be getting worse, this smoothed mine out!I only use it on that area and at the age lines that are developing (alas)on each side of my mouth, which it also helps.

It doesn't take much, an amount less than the size of a small pea for my total application. Being a retinol product, it tingles when you put it on and I'm careful with what I put close to my eyes, so maybe I'll try their product for the eye area.

Read Best Reviews of RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce Here

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND LOVE THE FACT THAT I AM 58 AND NO ONE BELIEVES MY AGE. I AM A PERSON WHO CLEANSES MY SKIN REGULARLY BECAUSE, I FEEL IT IS IMPORTANT IF YOU EXPECT A PRODUCT TO WORK WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND GETTING IT THROUGH AMAZON MAKES IT AFFORDABLE.

Want RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce Discount?

I started using this about 2 years ago when I noticed lines that I should not have in my late thirty's.I use it religiously every night before bed and within a couple months I noticed results.I am skeptical of everything and research things before I buy... If that is what you are doing... I can tell you this is a good product. A bottle lasts me several months.Very pleased.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment