Almay Sunless Tanning Face Gel 1.7 Fl Oz

Almay Sunless Tanning Face Gel 1.7 Fl OzI read about this product being the best for face tanning and agree. Difficult to find in any stores however.

I've tried many. Most being expensive brands from expensive department stores. Ran out recently so thought I would give this brand a shot considering the price and that its one of the few companies that offer a face only solution. I cannot believe how much better this product comapres to all the others I have tried. It goes on smooth, it dries quickly, doesn't leave you feeling sticky at all, and there is practically no smell. Last but not least my skin looks better! It actually gave me a clearer and smoother complexion!! The color is nice although it takes at least two applications to get a nice shade going.I cannot recommend this brand enough. I wish I've found this sooner. My hats off to these people for formulating such a great sunless tanner.

Buy Almay Sunless Tanning Face Gel 1.7 Fl Oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment