Baby Blanket SPF#45 + Scalp Sunscreen Spray 2 oz.

Baby Blanket SPF#45 + Scalp Sunscreen Spray 2 oz.I bought this for my scalp.It said it was NON-greasy formula.I sprayed a SMALL amount on the part in my hair of my scalp and went on to blow dry my hair after getting out of the shower.

My hair was completely GREASY.I had to get BACK in the shower and wash my hair THREE times to get it out.

I'd hate to see what the GREASY formula would be like.

So it was not what I thought it would be and can use it on my scalp.

Was not happy with the product.

I was looking for something that I could spray on my toddler's head and protect her hair and scalp without it making her hair look look clumpy.But it doesn't really spray, it shoots out in globs so I still have to rub it into the right places.I ended up having to spray it in my palm and then place it where I want it which I could have done with normal sunscreen.The sunscreen itself is fine and protects as it says it will.

Buy Baby Blanket SPF#45 + Scalp Sunscreen Spray 2 oz. Now

I bought this for myself not a baby or a child. Most sunscreens bother my skin and make me breakout,this doesn't.

I didn't get burnt in over 100 degree weather, it is shiny though, on the face I felt I needed a mineral loose powder over top.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Blanket SPF#45 + Scalp Sunscreen Spray 2 oz. Here

After my first use, I noticed that it stung my scalp.Perhaps it has an ingredient that I'm allergic to.The same stinging sensation occurred when I used another popular brand of hair product that's on the market today.I am an adult who has very sensitive skin and I have to wear sunblock daily.Most of them irritate my skin, and since I have been successful with a few baby sunblocks, I thought perhaps this one would be fine for my scalp so I would not have to wear a hat all summer.

Want Baby Blanket SPF#45 + Scalp Sunscreen Spray 2 oz. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment