John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm, Hold Hair Spray, 12 oz

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm, Hold Hair Spray, 12 ozIf you have curly hair this is the product for you. I have been using this product for over a year nie& I would recommend it to anyone.



This hairspray holds the curl but doesn't look or feel heavy.Especially in damp or rainy weather.

Buy John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm, Hold Hair Spray, 12 oz Now

This hair spray is THE BEST if you have thick hair. I've used Big Sexy Hair, Red Ken, Perfect 10, Herbal Essences, and several other expensive brands. I picked this up in a hurry so I grabbed the first hair spray I saw. I am completely blown away by the strength AND durability of this spray, especially since I have thick horse like hair. The best part of this spray that I haven't seen in any other spray is that it doesn't make your hair look shiny like you are wearing a helmet. I can now wear my hair in cute braided styles, side swept casual styles, and updos that literally stay the ENTIRE night. I don't usually write reviews but I know there are girls out there with hair like mine and it's hard finding products that work!

Read Best Reviews of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm, Hold Hair Spray, 12 oz Here

This hairspray is ok not the best out there. It has a nice smell but otherthan that I didn't care for it. The cons to this product is made my head really itchy and the hold is alittle tough. Wish it was more of a softer hold. This brand name makes great heat protection primer and serum. Not that impressed with this hairspray.

Want John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm, Hold Hair Spray, 12 oz Discount?

I use just a tiny bit on my wet curls before I leave the house and I can't believe the difference! It really prevents frizz and makes my curls really bouncy. I use this on top of TGIF curl amplifying cream.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment