L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream for Very Mature Skin, 1.7-Ounce Tub

L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream for Very Mature Skin, 1.7-Ounce TubI have to say, this is a wonderful moisturizer, I love the fact it also comes in"FRAGRANCE FREE", which is what I need to use.

I have sensitive skin, and dry, so after everything I have tried, and the hundreds of dollars you spend for the pricey products, this is better.I use the AGE PERFECT EYE CREAM, MORNING AND EVENING, and the AGE PERFECT NIGHT CREAM AT NIGHT.I USE FOR A TONER NEUTROGENA ALCOHOL FREE, IT'S GREAT AND GENTLE.

I ABSOLUTEY ONLY CLEANSE MY FACE WITH "CETAPHIL" sensitive skin cleanser MORNING AND NIGHT, THIS I WAS TOLD TO DO BY MY DERMATOLOGIST.Myskin is wonderful, and I need to not wear any makeup, accept a small Amount of moisturizing tint over my moisturizer in the day.I LOVE THE "REVLON BIOFIRM" IN THE TUBE......

Loreal made a great "Toner for dry skin," cannot find it anywhere, so I stick with the neutrogena, it works great

ST. IVES MAKES A WONDERFUL EXFOLIATOR FOR SENSITIVE SKIN, I USE THAT ONCE A WEEK ALSO.I CANNOT USE RETINOLS, AHA, BHA, ETC.SO THIS WORKS FOR ME..

THANK YOU

I received a different product than what I ordered.It came in a crushed product box.There was no packing slip and no return information.I have contacted the supplier through amazon.com and sent the product back.I have yet to have the right product and have not heard from the supplier since I was told to return the product.

Buy L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream for Very Mature Skin, 1.7-Ounce Tub Now

When I received this product, the box appeared to have been used.The box was beat up, bent, and not in new condition.When I pulled out the jar of cream, the lid on the jar WAS NOT in new condition; I could tell it had been used, part of the symbol on the top of jar and the gold coloring was rubbed off.The seal between the jar and the lid was broken.I was not sure what to think, so I just sent it back.I decided to purchase from a local department store where I knew the product I was purchasing was new.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream for Very Mature Skin, 1.7-Ounce Tub Here



This product looks old.The box was broken and yellowed.The cream seems fine, although I haven't used it yet.

Want L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream for Very Mature Skin, 1.7-Ounce Tub Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment