Md Solar Sciences Mineral Screen- Gel Spf 30+ 1.76 Oz

Md Solar Sciences Mineral Screen- Gel Spf 30+ 1.76 OzBefore I learned of MDSolarSciences, I had no idea what "broad spectrum" or "mineral sunscreen" meant.

I thought the idea of a sunscreen in the form of a gel was exciting, so I did a quick search and landed on their site.

Boy, there's so much exciting and useful info on there!

My first choice was this sunscreen because the SPF 30+ seemed reasonable enough for everyday use. Since the first time I applied it, the gel felt really soft and cool on my skin. That's something no other sunscreen has been able to do...it rubs in quickly too and doesn't have a scent at all. On top of that, there's only safe ingredients involved...so I never worry about irritating my skin.

Having tried so many different brands of mineral sunscreen, I found MDSolarSciences and don't have to search anymore.

This mineral gel has everything a girl needs: soft, oil-free texture, safe formula, durability and scentless.

I use it in place of regular lotion since it provides me with everything I get from lotion plus more. I'll probably go through a hundred tubes of this stuff before the year ends...

Buy Md Solar Sciences Mineral Screen- Gel Spf 30+ 1.76 Oz Now

My dermatologist told me about this brand so I recently purchased a set of different MD SolarSciences sunscreens. This one is my family choice for everyday use. During the week I'm usually in and out of the my work office. Since I drive to work, I get a lot of sun exposure. I like to apply it after showing, about 15 minutes before leaving the house. It's easy to rub on my skin, feels really soft and rubs in quickly without leaving white residue. I also apply it before leaving work for extra protection since sunscreen is likely to wear off. I like that this brand is fragrance-free and safe to use on my kids' skin as well as my own.

Read Best Reviews of Md Solar Sciences Mineral Screen- Gel Spf 30+ 1.76 Oz Here

I have sensitive and combination skin with oily T-zone. I hate to wear greasy or oily sunscreen, and I never found a sunscreen I am happy to use include the ones from lancome and Estee Arden, until this one. This is really soft on face, and never greasy at all. Really love the feelings. Ectually I was so exciting when the first time I put it on my face, and couldn't wait to tell my friends with that.

Want Md Solar Sciences Mineral Screen- Gel Spf 30+ 1.76 Oz Discount?

No shine on my face as all the other products I've used.Feels good to put it on. I will be buying it from now on.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment