Nu Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 - Obagi - Nu Derm - Day Care - 89ml/3oz

Nu Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 - Obagi - Nu Derm - Day Care - 89ml/3oz
  • 89ml/3oz

This actually disappears after application . So many sunscreens of this strength do not.This one is non greasy and can have makeup applied over it.I love it.

Buy Nu Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 - Obagi - Nu Derm - Day Care - 89ml/3oz Now



I have used this product for several months and it does an excellent job.The zinc component provides another level of protection that enhances the protection.

Read Best Reviews of Nu Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 - Obagi - Nu Derm - Day Care - 89ml/3oz Here

Pricey but I like it because it doesn't turn your face white.I do hate sunblock but had had face cancer so am more than faithful on sunblock.This one contains 10.5 zink oxide so can be applied after your moisturizer etc.I was always wondering when to put sunblock or sunscreen on and found out if sunblock contains oxybenzone or avobenzone it should go on clean bare skin as it needs time to be absorbed if it conains titanium dioxide or zink oxide can be applied after moisturizers etc.I use this on my face and a cheaper one on my body.

Want Nu Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 - Obagi - Nu Derm - Day Care - 89ml/3oz Discount?

Overall the protection of harmful UV rays are good. Does not feel oily after application on to the face. Will consider buying product again.

Ihave been using this product for a couple of years.I think it is the best SPF product on the market.I don't mind paying a bit more for a good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment