Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, 2 Oz.

Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, 2 Oz.This is by far the best facial moisturizer I've tried.I highly recommend this product.

Even Robanda's moisturzer without SPF is great stuff.It goes on smoothly/lightly and is absorbed quickly.Love, Love, Love Robanda!

Ive been using Robanda products for years, and I have always been satisfied. leaves my skin looking fresh and renewed. i would definitely recommend to any friends. I won't remove wrinkles, (as nothing will do that) but it will definitely soften them up and prevent new ones from forming.

Buy Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, 2 Oz. Now

I am a big fan of Robanda eye gel. I also use Olay moisturizer with a 15 spf, so I thought I'd give this product, Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, a try. I open the jar and put some on my face and I immediately think that the smell and texture is exactly like someone filled a cheap plastic jar a big squeeze of Coppertone.I looked at the jar, and this is what it says: "Apply liberal amount of product to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.Repeat every two hours.Limit sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risks of aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun." Ladies, that is a sunscreen, not a moisturizer.Also, Retinol is not listed on the list of ingredients!!

Read Best Reviews of Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, 2 Oz. Here

Not so sure if I like this lotion.Bought lotion after reading reviews, and because I've heard that Retinol is good for 'aging skin' ~ ordinarily, and for years, I've used glycolic, which I do like, and which goes on smoothly.But, this Retinol moisterizer, has some sort of a 'grainy' feel, so I re-read the box, which doesn't indicate or explain this.To me, it feels like you're putting on moisterizer, that has salt or sugar granuals in it.No idea if this is normal, or not...?

Want Robanda Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF Sunscreen with Retinol, 2 Oz. Discount?

Not worth the money . It is not what I read about it . it is waste of your money .

0 comments:

Post a Comment