Sweet Sunnah - Black Seed Oil Organic Nutrient Conditioner, 8Oz.

Sweet Sunnah - Black Seed Oil Organic Nutrient Conditioner, 8Oz.
  • Moisturizes
  • Restores
  • Revitalizes
  • Certified Organic Botanicals

My hair was very easy to comb I also like how healthy my hair looks. I would buy again and I took to work and coworker want to order also.

Buy Sweet Sunnah - Black Seed Oil Organic Nutrient Conditioner, 8Oz. Now

I loved the way this product separated my curls. It left my hair clean and moist. I also reviewed the ingredients in which are also very good for your hair. I have tightly coiled hair and my hair loved this product!!

Read Best Reviews of Sweet Sunnah - Black Seed Oil Organic Nutrient Conditioner, 8Oz. Here

Takes a lot......my hair came out very DRY ...had a hard time getting the comb thru it.Going to dry again...just didn't want to use half the bottle

Want Sweet Sunnah - Black Seed Oil Organic Nutrient Conditioner, 8Oz. Discount?

I've been natural for five years and this is the first conditioner that worked for my hair. I wish it came in a larger size!Mycoils were soft and easy to detangle. Buying again,

I like this product because it's all natural and very healthy for your hair. It smells just as great as the shampoo does. I give this product five stars as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment