Lubriderm Lotion, 16 Ounce

Lubriderm Daily UV Lotion 16 OunceMy daughter had eczema as a very young child, and still does now & then.She has sensitive skin and cannot handle most lotions.This lotion is the only lotion I have found that we can smooth all over her body, without any sort of reaction! I have a bottle for school, home and the babysitter!

My husband likes to use it as it has no scent to it so he doesn't smell "girly"! ha!

If you have sensitive skinthis is likely the product you've been looking for!

1smileycat :-)



I have very fair skin and have always been careful, but in my 20s, I developed a reaction to the sun.It is called polymorphic light eruption.I get a rash on my forearms when they are exposed to sunlight, even through a window.Come spring and into the fall, I use this Lubriderm lotion as part of my daily routine.It is awesome!It is not greasy or sticky or stinky, like regular sunscreen, and it totally protects my skin.I highly recommend this to everyone!

Buy Lubriderm Lotion, 16 Ounce Now



I love this product and hope they don't discontinue it.It is both a lotion and sunscreen in one, and it works great, without the sunscreen smell.

Read Best Reviews of Lubriderm Lotion, 16 Ounce Here

Every sun screen product other than Lubriderm feels oily all day long.Lubriderm goes on like all the rest but sinks into my skin, protects me from the sun's rays, but does not leave a residue.Great stuff.

Want Lubriderm Lotion, 16 Ounce Discount?

You may call me a "typical woman" as it is true that my bathroom shelves are stocked with all manner of toiletries and notions.I probably possess several dozen lotions and moisturizers, and I enjoy them all for one property or another (either the texture or scent or the way it dries on the skin).The best thing about Lubriderm (available in many varieties, including one with a 15 spf sunblock) is that it is great all-purpose lotion for when one just wants to soften the hands at any time.Because the price is so reasonable, I have several squirt bottles distributed throughout my house for a quick fix.Yes, there are more expensive, more aromatic and more luxurious lotions, but Lubriderm is perfectly fine to counter a "dry attack".

0 comments:

Post a Comment