Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 70-3 oz

Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 70-3 ozI am very pleased with this product.Wish it were readily available in Australia, where we need the higher factor.When I wear our top SPF 30+ sunscreen, I can feel the sun burning through.I do not feel it with this product, and have recommended it to quite a lot of people.My doctor put me on to its availability, the only problem is getting larger quantities of it in the one purchase.

This sunblock works really well. It's one of the least greasy sunblocks that I've used (but they're pretty much all greasy). All of the Ocean Potion sunblocks I've ever used smell like orange sorbet to me.

Buy Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 70-3 oz Now

This is the best smelling sun screen on the market.I have worn this on 4 continents and it protects you (keep putting it on during the day though; like all sun screens, it only lasts so long).But the best part about this product (and all Ocean Potion products) is that it's not greasy and it actually smells nice.I've give this 10 stars if I could.

Read Best Reviews of Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 70-3 oz Here



Having had skin cancer, I am always keeping sunscreen on hand and this one fits the bill nicely.Broad spectrum and uses Parsol (my dermatologist told me to look for that ingredient).Smells amazing!Not greasy and doesn't make my skin break out.Spf 70!

Want Ocean Potion Anti-Aging Sunblock Lotion SPF 70-3 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment