Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Natural Fairness Cream 50g

Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Natural Fairness Cream 50gThis is simply amazing! I bought two tubes right from the start thinking that they were small, and they were but I've been using it for five months, and I just got through half of the first tube. It has no smell to me, which is a definite plus. It dries very quickly which seems to dry out my skin a little, but it does leave my skin feeling smooth. It also helped clear up some blemishes that I constantly get. I stopped using it for about four days, and almost immediately all my blemishes and pimples came back with full force. I restarted my regimen with it, and in three days, they were all gone again, and my skin is completely fair and lovely. I just LOVE it!



I am really happy with my purchase.I was a little apprehensive at first, because I thought it would lead to breakouts on my skin. But I was pleasantly surprised because within a week of using this product, 2 of the darkest scars on my skin that I had been struggling with for over 2 months became noticeably lighter. It also serves as a great base for my powder foundation and does'nt cause streaking or make the skin look patchy..and no breakouts!! All in all a great purchase!!

Buy Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Natural Fairness Cream 50g Now



Awesome product. Fair and lovely ayurvedic is the best face cream I have ever bought in my life. It makes ur skin clear of all acne/marks and makes it very clean. I used it regularly and I could see the results in 1 1/2 weeks. And since this product is ayurvedic, I am not scared of the after effects which it might cause.

Read Best Reviews of Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Natural Fairness Cream 50g Here

I used to have age spots and uneven skin tone and tried many over-the-counter pricey lotions including Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Olay & neutragena products, numerous fading and pearl creams etc, then I came across fair & lovely which a Pakistani friend of mine suggested. I used it twice a day for a week and there was big difference in overall skin tone. I got amazing results when I used it for facials and nothing I have ever used could compare that. It does not contain Hydroquinonne(causes Cancer), it contains Vitamin A, C & E and sunscreen so there is no need for a sunblock lotion. I still use it now & then to boost the skin tone and always keep one in my vanity. Can't imagine to live without my Fair & Lovely. No matter if used by itself or for the most amazing facials, it's just wonderful. It is an awesome Unilever product (maker of Sunsilk and many other items).

Want Fair & Lovely Ayurvedic Natural Fairness Cream 50g Discount?

I am not sure that I would order this product again.I have only been using it for a week, so I have not seen any results yet.It appears as if my product had the expiration date scratched off and the tube had been handled before (tube was bent).Hopefully I did not lack too much wisdom by using it anyway.I will follow-up in a month with any results that I may/may not see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment