Fallene Total Block Cover-Up/Make-Up SPF 60 - 2 oz

Fallene Total Block Cover-Up/Make-Up SPF 60 - 2 ozThis is the best product for Melasma I have ever tried!!(And I've tried EVERYTHING!) It not only covers the ugly brown splotches on my face which normal make up couldn't hide, but it actually lightened my melasma a significant amount by keeping ALL the sun off. I had always used a frequently applied spf 30 moisturizer year round and I thought I was doing all I could to prevent the darkening of my brown patches. I tried this stuff and even after just 3 days I could see a dramatic lightening of my brown spots and that was in the dead of winter in the Northeast! Honestly, I didn't see that much improvement in my melasma after two 300 dollar lazer treatments!! I'm thrilled! My hope is I can see enough improvement with this so that I can get the clear version and not have to wear make up at all. One word on the make-up: It is a little thick so I like to put a moisturizer on right before I apply it. That makes it spread better on my skin. Then I just dab a little more onto my dark spots to hide them and my face looks flawless! I wish my dermatologist had told me about this stuff years ago. Time for a new Dr! I love that I can custom match the color to my skin. The box says to add 10 drops of either light or dark tint to change it but I found that 3 or 4 drops can make a noticable enough change in the color. Go slow and you can get a perfect match. I plan to try all the other Fallene totalblock products this summer. I am hooked!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for finally making something that works for melasma sufferers!!!

I use Total Block year-round, but especially in the summer when I want full spectrum protection as well as a makeup base that matches my skin tone.As I tan I just add a few more drops of the dark tint, and that way, it always matches my skin tone perfectly. It covers the sun-damaged freckles on my left cheek that I got from years of driving.I apply a makeup primer first so that the makeup glides on easily. Be sure to shake it for 30 seconds before applying.In the winter, I don't necessarily need the 60 spf protection, but when I know I'll be outdoors for longer than 20 minutes, I wear Total Block.It looks natural, and I like that it protects for up to six hours.

Buy Fallene Total Block Cover-Up/Make-Up SPF 60 - 2 oz Now



My teenage daughter has discoid lupus and this product protects her from the Arizona sun, if you can believe that.It works so good, she uses it like foundation, but it works as sunscreen.She hasn't gotten a lesion on her face since starting to use this product. This is not any sort of medical results, just a regular customer.

Read Best Reviews of Fallene Total Block Cover-Up/Make-Up SPF 60 - 2 oz Here

This is a great sunblock product which is tinted (it starts as neurtal and you add either white or brown to lighten or darken the product.)

I have been using this product for years. The make-up in the title made me think it was something new, but the title is wrong.

The sunblock has saved my skin from wrinkles and I get many compliments.

Want Fallene Total Block Cover-Up/Make-Up SPF 60 - 2 oz Discount?

I have researched and tried every sunscreen imaginable.This does not have a sufficient zinc oxide content of 5% or more.In addition, I wish I could return it but I opened it.It is like spreading mud on your face.It's extremely opaque, thicker and more opaque than the heaviest foundation you could use.It doesn't spread and balls up.It's masque-like.I can work with all types of sunscreens but this one is unbelievably dry.I tried to see if there was a date stamped on it because I thought it had to be an old batch or something.No date.I will never buy it again.If there is a good review, be sure to see if there are any tips to applying it.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment