DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew SPF 15

DDF Ultra-lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew SPF 15, 1.7-Ounce BottleI like the original DDF Moisturizing Dew better than this version with SPF 15. I feel like I'm putting on sunblock on my face everyday.The original seems to be better at moisturizing also.

One of my fav moisturizer. Works great on my skin and added SPF us great.Only complaint is that I go thru the bottle very quickly (less than 3 months) and it's not cheap!

Buy DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew SPF 15 Now

I really didnt see to much difference. this product is ok but not really that good. keep searching for something else.

Read Best Reviews of DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew SPF 15 Here

Tengo año y medio usando esta marca y me ha funcionado perfecto, antes usaba marcas como Estee Lauder y Clinique para piel grasosa y aun asi seguia con la piel super brillosa por la grasa y con problemas de imperfecciones.

Want DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew SPF 15 Discount?

I think DDF stopped making this particular line, so if you buy this, it'll only be what is left from the distributers. The bottle I received had about a 10 month expiration date, which for creams, it is a short period? The one I had previously bought from Sephora had almost a 2 year expiration date

Three stars for discontinuing this product, but otherwise, it is a great product for people with normal skin. My skin was super smooth and silky for the first few months I was using it. Now it's a little less smooth, but it could be the change of weather and stress!

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment