Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss 0.5 oz. Island Berry

Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss 0.5 oz. Island BerryI own literally hundreds of lip balms and glosses and consider myself to be something of a connoisseur (as dorky as that may sound). I tend to avoid lip glosses in squeeze tubes these days as they are generally too sticky, goopy, and don't provide much protection. But THIS lip gloss is way different. Not only does it have an SPF of 20 (nice for a lip product!), but it's also a lovely blush of berry color that goes well with many complexions. The feel of the lip gloss is smooth and juicy and it lasts a good long time as long as you aren't eating or kissing! It also tastes and smells great -not too chemically or overly sweet. I'm really pleased with it and highly recommend it.



My friend bought this in Europe and then in south beach for 4 bucks and I have searched stores since then but haven't found it anywhere except online. I know it's ridiculous but this is honestly the best gloss I've ever used. It's not too sticky and it kind of tastes good!

Buy Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss 0.5 oz. Island Berry Now

I love this lip gloss. A friend recommended it to me and I searched high and low for it. I finally ordered it on Amazon. It makes your lips shiny and adds subtle, natural-looking color. It smells amazing and has a very pleasant taste. Most importantly it never leaves your lips feeling sticky. That and the fact that it is also 20 SPF makes it the best lip gloss I have ever used. I am never without it, especially in the summer!

Read Best Reviews of Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss 0.5 oz. Island Berry Here

I always like hawaiian tropic products and I bought this for my girlfriend because she likes lip balm alot.it smells really good and even i haven't given it to her yet, i know she will really like it.it smells really good and fruity, makes you want to eat it.i would recommend to buy it.

Want Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss 0.5 oz. Island Berry Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment