Hawaiian Tropic Baby Sunblock Stick - SPF 50, .5-Ounce Sticks

Hawaiian Tropic Baby Sunblock Stick - SPF 50, .5-Ounce SticksThere is a little icon on this product that says 3 pack, BEWARE this item is not sold in a 3 pack but comes as one item, VERY DISAPPOINTED in the false advertising with amazon.com on this one!



This product is perfect for faces, not just baby faces but adult faces as well. I have very sensitive skin and can only use certain products on my face. This is one of them. I for this for $3.00 when Amazon was having a deal on them! Great price and great product, considering they are around $6.00 at other stores.

Buy Hawaiian Tropic Baby Sunblock Stick - SPF 50, .5-Ounce Sticks Now

I purchased this for our recent trip to Hawaii so that I would have sunscreen as soon as we landed. I have a VERY fair red headed little two year old and this product worked great on him. We have tried mineral sunscreens, sprays, you name it and this is as of today my top face sunscreen for my sun.

It was gentle on his skin (no reaction like some other sunscreens with fragrance do.

While I reapply like crazy, it kept him from getting burnt.

It is quite small in size so it is easy to bring around.

I love this in particular for his face because it never irritated his eyes. We have had issues with that several times, even with the tear free sunscreens.

I plan on buying this again and if you are in the market for a great sunscreen for your little ones too, I woudl highly recomment this as well.

Read Best Reviews of Hawaiian Tropic Baby Sunblock Stick - SPF 50, .5-Ounce Sticks Here

the item itself is greatwe use use it for our children and it makes applying sunscreen to their faces very easy. the kids don't burn when we use it and it's easy to toss in my purse or pocket when we go to the park. when i saw this was a 3-pack with a great coupon available, i thought it was a great deal and snatched it up. unfortunately, when it arrived, it is NOT a 3-pack, it's a single item. even with the coupon, it's over priced for a single item. i have put in an email to amazon customer service and will see how they respond, but the false advertising is frustrating.

eta: within a few hours of emailing amazon customer service, they fixed the issue with my order. again, the item itself is wonderful, there were just issues with the description and what i received. amazon was wonderful to work with and i am very happy with the outcome.

Want Hawaiian Tropic Baby Sunblock Stick - SPF 50, .5-Ounce Sticks Discount?

One of the things i love about this product is that

it works

easy to apply

good price

everything that i was promised i did received!

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment