Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.2 Ounce

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.2 OunceI finally broke down and bought this sunscreen because it was too hard to reapply my liquid sunscreen during the day.

This stuff is great. It goes on sheer and seems to protect my skin pretty well. I can't tell if I'm using enough, but I do see the dust puffing out when I shake it, so I'll assume that it's getting applied properly. I haven't burned or freckled excessively since I started using it.

The size is small, perfect for your purse.The bottle actually has a neat sleeve that pulls up so you can put the cap back on without destroying your bristles.I'll definitely buy this again when I finish this bottle. We'll see how long this lasts.

I was given this as a gift and my first response was... ick!

The whole reason for choosing a powder mineral sunblock is that you can get a good clean formula without all the parabens and stuff.

it takes a while to find it, but here is what i found...

Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycolic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propyparaben, Isobutylparaben, ...

buyer beware!

Buy Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.2 Ounce Now

I was originally excited about this product and couldn't wait to get it in the mail and use BUT I am kind of disappointed. It barely comes out and I can't even tell if there's any product on. I've read the directions about a 100 times and no matter what I can barely get any of the product to reach through the brush. Although I admit I have not yet got any kind of burn on my face, I do apply first the Peter Thomas 45 spf lotion which I really like.

The picture shows a massive amount of mineral powder on the tip of the brush! So misleading since I can barely get ANY out. Anyone with suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Read Best Reviews of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.2 Ounce Here

i thought this was a regular sunblock.didn't know it would look like girls make up with sparkles in it.let's just say it won't be living in my golf bag.

Want Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.2 Ounce Discount?

The idea behind this product is great.It is so easy to brush on sunblock instead of smearing some greasy lotion all over.My kids who hate sunblock even tolerated this.Unfortunately, after using this frequently for a couple of months, my eyes started to hurt and turn red.After a visit to the eye doctor, I learned the powder caused scratches on my corneas.Obviously, I didn't brush it in my eyes on purpose, nor do I remember any accidents using the product.I think the dust cloud that happens when applying it can hurt your eyes under normal use. Maybe if you brushed it on then waited some period of time for the powder cloud to settle, or walk (with eyes closed!) to another room right away, you'd be OK.Unfortunately, I had serious damage to my eyes.Before you put this on, or put it on your kids, please use with care.Whatever is in it can not only cause eye irritation but corneal abrasions.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment