1 Quart of Belloccio Premium 12% "DHA" Sunless Tanning Solution with Dark Bronzer Color Guide

1 Quart of Belloccio Premium 12% 'DHA' Sunless Tanning Solution with Dark Bronzer Color GuideI'm not a fan of this tanning solution. In initially goes on very dark and beautiful but the next day it has very red and orange undertones to it. It didn't look natural at all. The fading is horribly uneven and turns even more orange as it fades. I do have an olive skin tone and a base tan so this should have worked well and blended in but that's not what happened.

I've used quite a few different kinds of airbrush tanning solution and this has been one of the worst so far. I usually use the ocean 12.5% DHA and have great results. I've recently just purchased TanFastic solution and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Overall, go with a different brand of solution unless you are going for an orangish-red glow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment