Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Hazel, Black Pearl 003, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of

Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Hazel, Black Pearl 003, 0.009-Ounce PackagesI bought this eyeliner with the matching mascara, and eyeshadow palet for hazel eyes.It works great.It's a nice black color and goes on easily.You don't have to press very hard for a nice line.There's also a built in sharpener at the other end which is pretty handy.It stays on all day, and at night (with the right products) it comes off entirely.I fully recommend it.

I found this eyeliner to be rather decent. It brightened my eyes which is always a plus & it is pretty rich in color. I had to go over my line a few times. Is it just me or do some liners just not glide close enough to the lash line leaving a bit of a gap where your skin shows then you have to go over it a few times to get it close enough? I don't like that. The staying power of this liner is not the best as I noticed one eye had more color later in the evening than the other, which is a bit odd.It removed easy enough.

Buy Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Hazel, Black Pearl 003, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Now



This is not my first purchase for this one, it is really good price to buy them and i like this brand,it will last for a long time and great eye liner love it

Read Best Reviews of Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Hazel, Black Pearl 003, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Here

always I buy this one , great to stay longer than other eyeliner and no mess, and like the intense color

Want Almay intense i-color Eyeliner, Bring Out the Hazel, Black Pearl 003, 0.009-Ounce Packages (Pack of Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment