Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion, SPF-55, 4-Ounce Tube

Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion, SPF 55, 4 OunceIf your baby rubs his/her eyes you're going to have a screaming child on your hands and when it happened to my daughter I tested it and was shocked and disgusted at how violently irritant it is to your eyes. It literally feels like rubbing a sliced jalapeno in them. THINK TWICE. Get Ban Bt tear free or another tear free brand. Children rub their eyes when they get tired!!!!



We bought this product and used it on our two kids, 18 mos and 3 1/2 years. Both of them have various though different allergies and mild allergic reactions and thankfully those of the older one seem to be resolving. Both of them responded to this product with eczema: the older and more allergic one at the end of the day had eczema on his face, legs and shoulders where the lotion had been applied. The younger, less allergic one, had eczema on the back of his legs on about the night of the second day of use. He had had almost no eczema prior to the use of this product.

Buy Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion, SPF-55, 4-Ounce Tube Now

I ordered this without looking at the ingredients (I know). And after I received it, even started using it. It has a really nice consistency and then discovered why. It has 3 kinds of parabens. Parabens have been linked to both breast cancer and endocrine disruption. While Aveeno might say the science is not all in why take the risk? I'd rather choose a product that doesn't have that potential danger. I found the Babyganics sunscreens Babyganics Cover Up Baby Sunscreen For Face and Body 50 SPF, 6-Ounce (Pack of 2) that you can also sign up for the subscription for without parabens. They are on the list of the cosmetic database/Skin deep's list of safe sunscreens.

Read Best Reviews of Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion, SPF-55, 4-Ounce Tube Here



It feels like you have just rubbed an open jalapeno in your eyes if you get this stuff in them. MOMS BEWARE!!!!! I tested it when it got in my daughter's eyes so I would know the severity of the situation and it was shocking, disturbing and frankly just WRONG on their part to produce a product this aggressively irritating and label it for babies. Babies rub their eyes when they are tired!!

DON'T BUY IT!!!!!! Buy Ban Bt Tear Free or another tear free brand.

Want Aveeno Baby Sunblock Lotion, SPF-55, 4-Ounce Tube Discount?



I bought this product because a friend recommended it to me. I've started using 10% BPO for some (hopefully temporary) persistent acne and have been warned that I need to use sunblock while using the acne medication. I don't normally use sun block on my face because it tends to be too greasy for me.

This is a thick cream which, surprisingly, does get absorbed fairly quickly and is not greasy for me at all (I have combination skin on my face).

Also, I have a darker skin tone and have been told that I need to use higher than SPF 30 for my skin. The SPF 55 is high enough for me, and my already sensitive skin isn't reacting to the sun block.... this product satisfies my needs.

It's fragrance free and cost me $9 for one 4 oz. tube at Target. The price seems comparable here. Hope this review helps!

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment