BORBA Borba Clarifying Complexion Shield SPF 15 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

BORBA Borba Clarifying Complexion Shield SPF 15 3.4 fl ozTo me the junk factor of a product is when it has fragrance and dyes in it and this product from Borba is no exception expect it has the added bonus of toxic parabens. I think this could be a great product if Borba removed these crappy ingredients from it, otherwise to me it's nothing more then a cheap drug store brand. To be clear, I did in fact buy this product and use it, and I do really love it (except for the smell, parabens and dyes), but its hard to get over the crap they put into this that I am putting onto my face. I feel like this line is meant for teens with it's overly smellysmell, color and cute packaging. On one hand as an adult, I can't take this line seriously with the parabens, dyes and fragrance in it, but on the other I do love this product so I will continue to use it. Borba, please take this junk out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment