California Baby SPF 30 + Sunblock Stick - No Fragrance, .5 oz

California Baby SPF 30 + Sunblock Stick - No Fragrance, .5 ozI searched high and low for this sunscreen stick after seeing the high rating it received on the EWG Skin Deep website.This product was well worth the effort!My daughter hates to have sunscreen put on her face, but will sit still while I draw on her with the stick because she knows it won't get in her eyes.I feel good about it because I know it is both effective and safe for her body. I don't know if I would want to use it all over, but this is by far the best face sunscreen we have ever used!

Good for small areas (face) not really to be used on babies entire body. Kind of difficult to apply.I made the mistake of rubbing it on baby's arms and legs at the zoo and her clothes, stroller, and my clothes were covered in it. Got a great rating from EWG and seems to block the sun well if you don't rub it all off.

Buy California Baby SPF 30 + Sunblock Stick - No Fragrance, .5 oz Now



There is extremely good research to back this product. It came out as the #1 for babies out of more than 100. Every mother should get this product for their child.

Read Best Reviews of California Baby SPF 30 + Sunblock Stick - No Fragrance, .5 oz Here

Doesn't glide on my babies' skin, it's white, pasty, hard to put on...So disappointing! It takes for ever to cover a small area so I feel it's a total waste of time. It's not cheap, so I was expecting a higher quality product. I wish I'd gone with the spray or lotion instead.

Want California Baby SPF 30 + Sunblock Stick - No Fragrance, .5 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment