Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50 PA+++

Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50 PA+++I get this at my local Dior counter at Dillards for about $50.The product comes in either tinted or translucent.Both are SPF 50 and give great sun protection.I like both, but the tinted is nice to give me some make-up coverage and neither cause any sensitivity issues, or skin problems.I would say about 99% of all make-up and sunscreens for my face cause problems or break me out (and I have tried from drugstore, to various high end department store products, to organic, other BB creams ...etc.).I never thought I'd live to find this product.When I take off the BB Cream at night, I notice that my skin looks better and any blemishes that I've had have healed when using this balm.I've been using it now for about a week, and this is the only make-up/sunscreen I have been able to use on my face that has actually made my skin better.It does not dry out my skin, does not grease it up either, does not trigger any rosacea, no rashes and no breakouts!I have now started the Dior Hydra Life Line, and I am very impressed with Dior products they are worth every penny!

I love it, beautifull color and with 50 uv protection is perfect, I recomended , I already bought another one . Perfect

Buy Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield BB Creme SPF 50 PA+++ Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment