Estee Lauder .5 oz / 15 ml Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 DayWear Plus for Normal/ Comb

Estee Lauder .5 oz / 15 ml Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 DayWear Plus for Normal/ Combination SkinNot ony I waited for it like three months but the cream was already opened and it didn't smell as the same cream bought in a normal shop. Then I took an allergy in my face. Never buy this thing from this seller!

Day Wear Plus is a relatively thick moisturizer with a wonderful cucumber like scent. I have oily combination skin and this moisturizer is a little too heavy for me in the summer, it leaves my skin very shiny and I need to use primer with it. I do not feel it is overly oily.

With a combination of red tea, grape seed, Vitamins C and E, and white brich extract-this cream can be an all in one cream for individuals who do want to use a serum-although I do not know what the concentrations of these antioxidants are. The SPF is only 15, so I would recommend wearing a sunscreen along side this cream. Studies have shown that using multiple antioxidants or vitamins can diminish the potency and effectiveness of the treatment. For the reason, I try not to use it at night along side a retinol (Vitamin A).

I have not seen my fine lines reduce as a result of using this cream, but I have not had any more fine lines appear (I use MANY products so it is difficult to attribute it to this cream). My skin tends to be very acne prone and this cream does NOTcontribute to my acne formation. I have noticed my skin is very soft lately, and I believe it is a result of this product. This cream is a little expensive so I really only purchase when Estee Lauder is giving a gift with purchase.

Buy Estee Lauder .5 oz / 15 ml Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 DayWear Plus for Normal/ Comb Now

I did not use it, but my wife loves it! :)

What else can I say? Great product, very good price! :)

Read Best Reviews of Estee Lauder .5 oz / 15 ml Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 DayWear Plus for Normal/ Comb Here

I wear this item everyday and I love it and so does my skin.It goes on smooth smells fresh and make my skin feel wonderful. I can't be without it.Thank You for carrying. I like what I buy off Amazon.Com

Want Estee Lauder .5 oz / 15 ml Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 DayWear Plus for Normal/ Comb Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment