Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 fl oz.

Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 fl oz.I really like this Sunscreen...I am trying to get into good habits now while I still have a chance to prevent damage! This is a gentle suncreen that doesn't smell and doesn't break me out! It seems to make my skin look healthy and it is long wearing under my mineral makeup. Its completely non-greasy as well. I can layer it with a lightweight moisturizer underneath with no problem! It does leave a lightened cast on the skin so I think that darker tones might have a problem with it. I am a light olive and it lighens me up just a little which for me actually seems to help even out my complexion! High Quality stuff!



Ive reccommended this to so many people, and have never heard of anyone having a reaction to it. It will not feel greasy or look oily. Does not smell bad and is easy to use with other products. 17% zinc , which is micronized to not appear so white after applying, is the best guard against uva and uvb rays. You will notice the difference.

Buy Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 fl oz. Now

This is the best because it has 17% zinc.

It doesn't look white once you apply and blend it in. Zinc is great because it helps diminish fine lines.

Read Best Reviews of Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 fl oz. Here

i originally purchased this product from a cosmetic doctor's office until i realized i could purchase the same product from amazon it works great if you have sensitive, oily skin.

Want Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 fl oz. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment