Jan Marini AntiOxidant Daily Face Protectant (2 oz)

Jan Marini AntiOxidant Daily Face ProtectantThis is my all time favorite sunscreen!It is light and absorbs completely into the skin so you don't feel like you have anything on.It also smells really good, not like sunscreen at all.Even though it seems expensive, you only need a little bit.I use it everyday and it lasts me almost a year.I have acne skin and it never breaks me out.I've been using it for over 3 years already and still love it.Even my boyfriend refuses to put any other sunscreen on his face now.



I used this on the ski slopeIt goes on easily and is accepted by the skin.Packaged to where it is easy to pack for travel.I have no complaints about this product.

Buy Jan Marini AntiOxidant Daily Face Protectant (2 oz) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment