KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce BottlesI have vitiligo and live in sunny Florida, so using sunscreen is a must for me. I am always looking for products that have a low (or no) amount of chemicals, but still get the job done.I have tried SO many kinds of sunscreen.I must say that this is the most pleasant sunscreen I have ever used.It also is free of a lot of the chemicals found in other sunscreens here in the U.S.This really impressed me.This sunscreen is so gentle and pleasant that I would recommend it not just for people with sensitive skin, but also children and those trying to avoid products with a lot of chemicals.Also, a little goes a long way with this product.I used two spray pumps per arm, and it is more than sufficient to give me the coverage I need.

KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen (1 ounce) comes in a spray (non aerosol) form.This 1 ounce size is perfect for those on the go or that are traveling.When you first spray it on, it goes on a bit greasy.I was concerned by this at first.I worried that it would damage my clothes.But, none of this happened!After I rubbed it in, my skin completely absorbed it.(I do suggest that after you rub it in, that you wash your hands).It did not damage my clothes in any way.It is definitely the best smelling sunscreen I have ever used!It is a light smell, so don't worry that you will be smelling like a mango all day lol.It is very gentle.It did not sting or cause any irritation or itchiness afterwards.This is the first product I have tried from KINeSYS.The quality of this product is so superior that I plan on trying more of them.Although I will have to order it from Amazon (since there are not stores in my area that sell it), it is worth every penny.I love it!

I purchased these and placed them in my purse, the car, my daughter's summer camp backpack. My girls like this sunscreen and don't complain when I apply it, I find it very light and all summer we did not burn while using it. I used the bigger bottle to refill the little bottles.

Buy KINeSYS Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, Spray, Mango Scent, 1-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment