Lancome for Women. High Resolution Refill Anti-wrinkle Cream 0.5 Oz

Lancome for Women. High Resolution Refill Anti-wrinkle Cream 0.5 OzThe cream is so little that you will finish it in a few times of normal use. And it did not seem to be effective.

I received this product in a clearly used condition.I've uploaded pictures to show the condition the product arrived in.The jar is grimey and scratched and the product, upon arrival, did not have the smooth matte look that Lancome products typically have when first opened. What it looks like is that some other moisturizer was plopped into a dirty jar and sent off as an authentic new Lancome product.Buyer beware.

Buy Lancome for Women. High Resolution Refill Anti-wrinkle Cream 0.5 Oz Now

I've purchased this cream for my friend as part of her X-mas gift. I think it is good quality product. It arrived on time. The only thing is it was very small, almost like a sample size. I think that almost $16 is too high of a price for a sample size product.

Read Best Reviews of Lancome for Women. High Resolution Refill Anti-wrinkle Cream 0.5 Oz Here

My uncle loved it. Love it but I wish I didn't have to write these long reviews. I still need 7 words yikes, double yikes.

Want Lancome for Women. High Resolution Refill Anti-wrinkle Cream 0.5 Oz Discount?

They sold the product that there was "no sale"on the back.very small .It is suppose to free gift.cheating,I really hate this kind of behavor

Save 74% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment