Supergoop! Save Face Serum SPF 30+, 1.7-Ounce

Supergoop! Save Face Serum SPF 30+, 1.7-OunceI have been on what seemed to be a never-ending hunt for a sunscreen that would not break me out and not leave a terrible white cast to my face. It also seemed as though the application of sunscreen was either greasy or sticky, making makeup application a bit harder than normal. I have been seeking something without oxybenzone in it as well, as tests from the CDC have found that oxybenzone stays and lingers in the blood for long periods of time (while that may not signify anything terrible, it also doesn't make me comfortable, either).

Also, for the record, I have oily skin.

A lot of research on ingredients only gave me a few choices, this sunscreen being one of them. With my particular needs/wants in a sunscreen product, I didn't have a lot of faith in this. But it turned out a whole lot better than I could have ever hoped.

Not only does Supergoop! moisturize enough to penetrate the initial layer(s) of my skin, but my face never feels tight throughout the day. Yes, it does go on a tad bit greasy, but I always find that this and any whiteness to the product absorbs quickly and relatively dry.

While it doesn't absorb COMPLETELY dry, I have found a few things: firstly, a primer on top of this product works like a dream. Any slight stickiness goes away quickly and makeup goes on VERY smoothly afterwards. Secondly, this product is advertised as a primer and as such, I feel it works surprisingly well. This with my normal primer on top has actually seemed to help my makeup stay much better throughout the day, and I even find I don't notice as much shiny oiliness seep through at my t-zone towards the end of the day. This is better than when I have been using my normal primer alone over my previous moisturizer.

Most importantly I haven't broken out at all! WHEW!

Unfortunately, I have no take on any of the ant-aging properties, as I'm still young and my skin reflects this, sans any acne scars I have. My skin HAS seemed more radiant, but I think this is because this product moisturizes better than any previous products I have been using.

I also do not naturally burn easily and live a sedentary life indoors, so I can't vouch for this product in any heavy sun exposure, nor how it fairs during any heavy physical activity. I got this in order to protect my skin over the years from incidental sun exposure, and in that regard I think I found every day go-to product.

Good Product, very lightweight and great for combination skin!! not too sure about its anti-aging properties.. but very effective as a sunscreen!!

Buy Supergoop! Save Face Serum SPF 30+, 1.7-Ounce Now

I am always outside with my kids and always come back in with a red, burnt face :( But since i have been using the super goop i haven't had that problem. It protects my face and i also use it on my chest and neck. I also use it on my children, its never to early to teach skin care!

Read Best Reviews of Supergoop! Save Face Serum SPF 30+, 1.7-Ounce Here



My husband and I have been using this sunscreen daily for the past year, and love it.It doesn't cause me to break out, it's not too greasy, and I don't even notice it after is goes on.My husband, who hates sunscreen but needs lotion for his dry skin, now uses this sunscreen in place of any face lotion.He doesn't mind it because it has no fragrance and is so light.

BUT, the price has gone up significantly.I had this on automatic order every two months at about $15 a bottle.Now the automatic order is not available, and it's 30 dollars!What?!I'm not going to continue at that price.It's too bad, because I really like this product.

Want Supergoop! Save Face Serum SPF 30+, 1.7-Ounce Discount?

I really wanted to like this product.Being a serum with spf, seemed like it would be helpful to save step in the am.I found it to be a little greasy.I also got 5 zits the same week I started using it.I have sensitive skin, but I literally never break out like that.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment