California Tan Sweet Sutra Step 1 10.0 Oz

California Tan Sweet Sutra Step 1 10.0 OzI bought this lotion and used it for a couple weeks. It really didn't create much of a difference for me. Usually, I see a dramatic difference with lotion, but not with this one. I kept using it just because I bought it, but eventually I gave up on it.

Also, I really didn't care for the smell. Most lotions have a really awesome scent...not so much with this one. Definitely wasn't a scent I wanted to smell like after I left the salon (another reason I gave up on using it!).



This lotion is great. It gives you an instant long lasting tan. The only thing is I don't think it smells that great, however, my boyfreiend does. Good lotion especially for the price, funky smell.

Buy California Tan Sweet Sutra Step 1 10.0 Oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment