Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce BottlesI purchased Cetaphil for normal to oily skin on the whim to see if it was any different from their Gentle Skin Cleanser line. I have the most polar combination skin possible, my cheeks generally are extremely dry whereas my forehead becomes very oily. All these problems are compounded by my dermatologist's retinoid prescriptions for controlling my acne, I end up with flaky and irritated skin on top of my oil and dryness issues; what a pain!

If you are cursed with skin like mine, I would not recommend this cleanser. Contrary to what it says, it does not "removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry." It does strip all the oils off my face, but it leaves my face feeling extremely dry, to the point where my skin feels like saran wrap, tight, plastic-like, and rubbery. In addition, the cleanser has an extremely powerful fragrance that I do not enjoy and really goes against Cetaphil's other products, which they advertise as being fragrance free for those with sensitive skin.

I will stick with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, as it is far more moisturizing, fragrance-free, and also removes facial oils.



(2008 HOLIDAY TEAM)Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) is a great product for daily cleansing of your skin.I also use other products including the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2).Both of these are good but work best in combination with other cleansers and exfoliants.

While the daily cleanser has more of a *cleansing* action, the gentle cleanser is more of a *moisturizing* cleanser.Meaning that one feels like lotion but cleans the oils from your skin more gently than this one.

Some people need the gentle cleanser due to skin conditions.If you just want an all around cleanser, the daily cleanser is the way to go.

One more thing about this package from Amazon.These 16 ounce bottles are BIG and very convenient due to the built in pump.I have found that one of these bottles will easily last me 6 months using it 3 or 4 days a week. I like to mix and match and not use the same cleanser every day.That makes these big two packs a GREAT deal, as this cleanser is normally expensive anyway, especially if you only buy 1 bottle at a time.

So if you need a nice facial cleanser, choose between this one or the gentle one depending on your needs.Specialized versions are also available such as the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3).

Enjoy!!!

Buy Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now



Cetaphil is an amazing product.Our family has been using it for such a long time that I can remember.It is not sudsy like ordinary soap which makes it very easy to rinse.You will not spend a lot of time just to remove that slippery feeling when using soaps.After you dry with a face towel, you will feel the difference on your skin. Oil is gone without you face feeling stretch dry.It is very gentle.

Read Best Reviews of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here



I have never found that perfect product that my skin jives well with. I read about cetaphil and most people talk about it like it is the 2nd coming of cleansers. Unfortunately this product caused my skin to burn and itch and break out very badly. After 3 days my nose feels like it has lizard scales and my chin and cheeks are a minefield of pimples. I have no idea how to fix the damage that this has caused. I used my regular product today and my skin still hurts.

What i'm saying is I am not sure this is for super sensitive skin.

Want Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, for normal to oily skin, 16.0 -Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

I really like what this cleanser does for my skin. I have spent alot of money on cleansers, from the super expensive to the really cheap ones. I am always looking for the next best thing. I never thought this nonscented simple cleanser would keep my skin balanced. It really works for me and I love it even more with my Clarisonic Cleanser.It doesnt foam as much as other cleansers but cleans my skin thorougly without overdrying

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment