Direct Conditioner 8 Ounces

Direct Conditioner 8 OuncesThis is the most amazing leave-in conditioner I have ever used and like the title of this review suggests I can no longer live without it.This leave-in conditioner is the first thing I put in my hair every single day & I never have less than one bottle hidden under the sink to make sure that I am never without it.It leaves my hair, sleek and shiny, it even improves the body of my usually rather limp dry hair.It smoothes my fly-away ends and those naturally occurring unnatural curls that creep up when the back gets a little longer than it should be, well it tames those vicious little buggers too.I have introduced every guest in my home to it and they have all left with a much happier head of hair newly converted to the Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner way of life.I also suggest the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo & Conditioner.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment