Little Twig SPF 30 Kids Mineral Sunscreen

Little Twig SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen for Kids -- 2.9 ozRubs in without leaving white blotches all over ur skin, like other natural sunscreens I've tried. Protects very well and haven't gotten sun burn at all while using this product.

I bought this sunscreen because I had a younger than 6 month baby, but was going on vacation where there would be a lot of sun exposure.This product worked well, no sunburns, but my baby still looked a little tanner coming back.No rashes from the product.The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it is quite pricey, and there are other zinc or titanium dioxide based sunblocks (ie Neutrogena baby) out there.I still purchased this one because it had a few less chemicals listed in the inactive ingredients list, but I'm not sure if these would make much of a difference.

Buy Little Twig SPF 30 Kids Mineral Sunscreen Now

I have very sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen and break out when I wear it on my face. This non-chemical sunscreen goes on smoothly, protects well and works well with sensitive skin. LOVE IT!

Read Best Reviews of Little Twig SPF 30 Kids Mineral Sunscreen Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment