Illuminare - Moisturizing Mineral Foundation Dewy Finish SPF 20

Illuminare Fantastic Finish Foundation Tuscan ToastI love this foundation because it does (almost) everything!!!The sunscreen is strong enough for daily wear (SPF 21). The moisturizer is enough for my relatively dry skin.It covers and does not irritate my (moderate) acne (yes, dry skin *and* acne, aren't I lucky?).It evens out my skin tone, covers dark circles, and acts as a great eye shadow base if I'm feeling ambitious.It leaves a natural looking finish that you can set with powder, but don't have to.One key piece of advice though:use a foundation brush to apply this makeup...it is so concentrated that without the brush I had trouble spreading it around my face.You really only do need a pea-sized dollop for a full face application, but in order to get it to all the parts of your face, you'll need a foundation brush.



The Illuminare Fantastic Finish Foundation/Concealer is very good if you want opaque coverage.The lightest shade, Amalfi Alabaster, matched my very light skin well, the color being exactly what is listed-alabaster.There are no overtones of too much peach, pink, or yellow that show up on pale skin.

The one thing that I noted is that this foundation does not have alot of slip to it so you must apply it carefully and not too quickly.If you want a foundation that you can apply quickly to the whole face you will want to try Lancome, Chanel, or Estee Lauder.Maybelline and Loreal also make foundation sticks that twist up and can be applied directly to the face and blended with the fingertips in 1 minute!(You can find these at the drugstore.)

This product should be applied one area at a time as you can blend it better by patting it in rather than massaging it into the skin.A small amount at a time does very well and provides complete coverage for a very even effect.Overall this is a superior foundation and I highly recommend it.The only reason I did not rate this product five stars is because it takes a few more minutes to apply.It certainly is not the most difficult foundation I have used though.If you have five or ten minutes you can really achieve a seamless finish!

Buy Illuminare - Moisturizing Mineral Foundation Dewy Finish SPF 20 Now

THis is the only mineral makeup that didn't make your skin dry out and accentuate one's wrinkles because they use glycerin to moisturize. I had an older one and noticed it separated a little but you just have to squeeze it around and mix it up some. I called the company and they verified the above. SInce I found out it was glycerine, I always have it around so I mixed it with even MORE vegetable glycerin...about almost 50/50 actually just to make sure it doesn't accentuate my wrinkles because mineral makeup has SUCH A TENDENCY TO DO THAT! It could make some areas look like a PRUNE! It seemed to do the trick. However the reviewer is correct. You may sometimes have blotchy areas if you don't apply correctly on your face the first time. So it does take a little bit more time to apply. I'm just glad it doesn't have any parabens! Its very water resistant, smudge-proof also. So if you have darker areas good luck trying to smooth it out?! UPDATE: Just called the company again about the pores being clogged. You have to have really large pores for it to clog he said. I have large pores but it doesn't seem to clog mine. ALSO I DISCOVERED I BOUGHT THE WRONG finish before! I have the MATTE RIGHT NOW! Good thing I KNOW TO MIX IT w/the VEG GLYCERIN!! Sheesh!

Read Best Reviews of Illuminare - Moisturizing Mineral Foundation Dewy Finish SPF 20 Here

I discovered Illuminare years ago and I've stuck with it ever since. I love the way it makes my skin look fresh, blended, dewy and very natural. It does not cause any breakouts or irritation to my very sensitive skin and I only have to apply it once and it looks good all day. I apply the illuminare first, then I apply a powder blush to my cheeks followed by bare mineral veil and then a few squirts of finishing spray to set it. This foundation is moisturizing and provides a light/med coverage so I'd go with something else if you have very oily skin or need heavier coverage.

Want Illuminare - Moisturizing Mineral Foundation Dewy Finish SPF 20 Discount?

I have been looking for a natural, true mineral liquid foundation that won't break me out but actually looks good and I believe that I have found it in Illuminare Fantastic Finish foundation.Unfortunately, Portofino Porcelain is too fair, and Florentine Fair is too dark, but if I mix the two together it creates the perfect, undetectable color.I apply the foundation with a foundation brush over Jane Iredale's Absence Skin Primer and it gets my complexion very even and smooth.Then for hyper-pigmentation spots and darkness around my eyes I use the Illuminare Extra Coverage Concealer.This make-up truly does minimize pores and lines without looking heavy or cakey. It lasts pretty well all day without changing appearance, however if you are prone to shine like me you will want to use some type of powder with this.It says that you don't need powder with it, but I get too shiny without powder.

Overall: good color, nice finish, good coverage and no breakouts!

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment