L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion, 1.7 Ounce

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion, 1.7 OunceI used this and the daytime formula on my forehead exactly as the directions specify . . . no change whatsoever after 12 weeks.It was applied to clean skin as instructed, faithfully *every* day, but my forehead lines look just the same.For comparison information, I'm in my mid-50s, fair-skinned with very minimal sun damage (a dermatologist commented on that fact when I consulted him for another issue).I get plenty of sleep, stay well-hydrated, avoid sun exposure, etc.--all the things one should do to protect her complexion.I also don't have excessively-deep forehead lines, but, hey . . . at 55, unless you've managed not to smile or frown your entire life, you're going to have some!

All in all, I found this cream to have no value.Fortunately, I bought it and the daytime formula in a BOGO offer, so I was only out half the price of the pair.

I have been using this product as well as the day creme for about a week. My skin feels smoother and my makeup goes on easier. Age spots seem to be getting a little lighter. The night creme is very silky feeling to the face and neck. It is readily absorbed into the skin and has a pleasant fragrance.

Buy L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion, 1.7 Ounce Now

I purchased this product a few weeks ago and have used it approximately 15 times. I did not over-indulge given the price tag. Tonight when I went to put it on I ran out. Thinking I could open the container and get the last bit out out I discovered that the container inside the 4" long cylinder was actually less than 1/2"! Half of the product was still in this little, bitty tub that took up only 1/8th of the product packaging. HORRIBLY DECEITFUL! I don't know if this product works because I don't have enough money to buy 8 tubes of nothing! Shame on you L'Oreal. You have lost a customer and hopefully many more.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion, 1.7 Ounce Here

I've been using this for over a year on a daily basis. It's not a miracle potion but I have noticed that my skin is smoother, clearer and that wrinkles are less evident. It does nothing though for deep wrinkles and for that reason I feel the claims are a bit deceptive as a "deep set wrinkle repair cream". For the price however I think it does quite a good job of improving the overall appearance of my skin. I'm 63 so I don't have huge expectations of any cream.

Want L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Lotion, 1.7 Ounce Discount?

Feels great going on, but as the day progressed, I realized that it was flaking off and showering debris onto my eyebrows and clothing.Big disappointment given the price tag.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment