Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen Nude 0.26 oz

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen Nude 0.26 ozI am 53 and have been told that I have pretty good skin (I take good care of it and a lot is genetic).I received this tinted moisturizer in a sample and fell in love with it.During the week I try to wear only enough make up to look not made up (tinted moisturizer, blush, powder, mascara).I've used other tinted moisturizers that are sticky and shiny.This is a matte tinted moisturizer and creates an even skin tone, covers most of my imperfections and doesn't have any shine. I do use a serum/moisturizer underneath in the winter time for the dry air.It works great right on top.I'm lovin' this ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment