Softlips Lip Balm Protectant Value Pack, SPF 20, Strawberry, 2-Count 0.07-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

Softlips Lip Balm Protectant Value Pack, SPF 20, Strawberry, 2-Count 0.07-Ounce TubesLove this stuff, goes on light, smooth and not sticky. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long and will need reapplying. The packaging is narrow and thin like a cigarette, perfect for small pockets. I keep one in all my bags and jackets.



The product was at an okay price (i could probably find it cheaper at a drugstore) and the product was mediocre as well. I had used two sticks so far (when I switch coats) and both of them broke already! When i twist the stick for the lip balm to go down, I have to physically push the stick down. The lip balm smelled good, but didn't offer much protection as it "worn out" within 20-30 minutes of application. The only good thing about this lip balm is the SPF 20, and I give a three star for that.

Buy Softlips Lip Balm Protectant Value Pack, SPF 20, Strawberry, 2-Count 0.07-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment