Clarins UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 - Oil Free - 30ml/1.06oz

Clarins UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 - Oil Free - 30ml/1.06ozLight weight, sheer and invisible under makeup.I keep returning to this product despite the high price tag.I don't wear moisturizer, so my skin tends to absorb quite a bit, so this doesn't last more than 2 months.This is truly a non-greasy, non-heavy mineral sunscreen that blends completely into the skin without even the slightest irritation.



I have to say that I was initially shocked by the small size of the product.However, once I started to use it, I realized that you only need a very small amount per application, it glides over your skin so easily. I have noticed an improvement in my skin condition since I started using the Clarins products.

Buy Clarins UV Plus Protective Day Screen SPF 40 - Oil Free - 30ml/1.06oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment