Anthony Logistics Lip Balm Gift Set for Men

Anthony Logistics Lip Balm Gift Set for MenThe lip balms work great. They soften the lips as well as keeps them moist so they do not crack or dry out. The tubes last a long time. I use mine constantly throughout the day and it took me roughly 3 months to finish just one of the tubes. There is barely any smell and as if any of the balm accidentally ingesting the taste you may get is minimal. Of the three flavors, I do feel that white tea is the best, but the other two is just as good.

I bought this pack to try the different flavors and decided that the Mint and White Tea flavor is the best.

The Blood Orange was okay and the Natural was plain with a little sweetness, like honey.

One tube lasted me a couple months used several times every day.

I'd recommend the three pack for variety; I got sick of the Blood Orange after awhile.

Buy Anthony Logistics Lip Balm Gift Set for Men Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment