HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement for the Skin

HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement for the SkinBought this product on a friend's recommendation to prevent an allergic reaction I get from sun exposure in the spring and fall (my condition is called PMLE Polymorphous Light Eruption).IT REALLY WORKS!!Without taking Heliocare, I will develop a rash/hives after only 5 minutes of sun exposure.But one pill daily and...no hives!I also use Anthelios sunscreen, but often forget to put it on.

As of today (3/6/2011):

This page does not the cite the active ingredients (just the superfluous stuff) of this version of Heliocare. But it's sold via drugstore.com where its relevant page says it contacts strictly the essential Polypodium Leucotomos extract (i.e., Calaguala Leaf extract).

However, the photo on this page shows Biopelle on the box, but the text says "product of Spain" which would be IFC pharmaceuticals.

UPDATE +++++++++++++++++

As of today (3/7/2011),

WOW, immediate corrections:

Just one day later, the photo has been changed and the ingredients have been fully identified.Impressive response.

Buy HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement for the Skin Now



I have a condition known has Hereditary Coproporphyria. My particular case is so severe that all light, natural or otherwise, causes me neurological and physical symptoms which are rather chronic (seizures, hallucinations, breathing difficulties, unbearable abdominal pain and distention, et cetera).

In all honesty, this supplement makes it easier for me to coexist with my family members who need at least a small amount of light around the house, and even helps with my capacity to leave home on occasion. There is voracious debate in the medical community as to whether or not barrier creams (i.e. sunblock) make any difference, but many other porphyrics also find that anti-oxidant oils and/or barrier creams make a huge impact on quality of life. Mind you, this is not a magic bullet for me in order to have copacetic experiences with light all of the time, but the amount of relief it provides during short-term light exposure is noted.

To get down to brass tacks:

My system is SUPER sensitive to chemicals and other irritants, and Heliocare has caused me not one reaction or symptom-no abdominal discomfort, no rashes-nothing at all. While this may not be the case for everyone, it is something to consider. I recall from my research that there are very few pharmaceutical contraindications, but that is something about which you should speak to your physician.

In addition to its inert presentation to my system-I no longer suffer severe burns when exposed to light. There are several types of porphyria which have such severe reactions to sunlight that boils and lesions erupt almost immediately, but my mutation does not cause more than very red and sore burns on occasion, e.g I can say with all confidence that, in my case, Heliocare has done that which it has promised.

Read Best Reviews of HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement for the Skin Here

My dermatologist recommended this.He's pretty traditional and old school.I'm open to this type thing.I sunburn easily.He said it would be like wearing factor 10 sunscreen every day.Well he was right.I found myself outside at the lake this last thanksgiving M&D it was warm and sunny.No burns.I'm rather surprised.Hs advice was take one every AM and take a 2nd one at lunch if you're outside playing golf or fishing, etc.proof will be this summer, but I need all the help I can get.

Want HELIOCARE Dietary Supplement for the Skin Discount?

Love this product!Long history of skin cancers, and since I have been using this supplement for almost three years...I have had zero skin cancers!Excellent product!Buy this product from Amazon!!!!

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment