Kiss My Face Sun Care Hotspots

Kiss My Face SPF 30 Hot Spots Sunscreen: 0.5oz StickI purchased this same size, name and manufacturer as the original one in the green container.I read word for word the ingredients.There is one small change.I like it and use it for a chapstick in winter and summer.It is not as rich or long lasting as the original first gen one, but it works fine as a chapstick and lasts longer over a period of time than a regular chapstick since a chapstick is much smaller.The green container which came out a few years ago lasted for hours and hours.It lasted as a chapstick one whole year!This one in the yellow package only a few hours at a time at best.I didn't use it during the summer for hot spots but plan to carry it along next summer for those beach days.

As a chapstick, it saves money but as I said, the green one was ever better.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment