Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion SPF30

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30, 14 Fluid OunceI originally purchased this for a Mexico vacation for a snorkel trip where they require biodegradable sunscreen. Even though I ended up not using it for that purpose, I still really like this sunscreen and ended up using it throughout my entire vacation. My nozzle is still working even after nearly 3/4 of the bottle is gone so maybe they fixed the issue with it breaking? It sprays out in a mist you can see and its super easy to rub in, which I love! The smell is okay but doesn't have that summer time smell I typically like with Hawaiian Tropic or Banana Boat. I've been using the aerosol cans for the last year out of convenience but don't like the film they end up leaving on your skin. I'd recommend this to anyone!



arrival ontime, we live in the snshine and this sunblock is natural and sprays perfectly

don't get it people say they have problems with bottle is a great price too for such a big

bottle

Buy Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion SPF30 Now

Who sends a 14-ounce bottle of liquid in a padded envelope?

We love this sunscreen, but the bottles have always had issues and the sprayers don't work after a while, so I decided to buy a large bottle and fill my own bottles with the contents. But the clowns who sell it packaged it so poorly that it exploded all over the envelope and leaked everywhere by the time it was delivered.

I'm done. It's just not worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion SPF30 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment