L'Oreal Sublime Sun Body Lotion SPF 50+, 3 Fluid Ounce

L'Oreal Sublime Sun Body Lotion SPF 50+, 3 Fluid OunceI purchased this based on an article is WH magazine.This product was not worth the money.It is very thick and greasy,12 hours after I put it on I can still slide objects down my arm like a slippery slide.Save your money and buy any product but this one.

This sunscreen is a bit different than I expected based on the same brand I'd purchased specifically for my face. It takes a while to rub it in (it comes out white and thick)and it comes out fast so be careful. Once rubbed in, it seemed greasy, but once it dries it isn't greasy or thick so I like it. I don't think the tube will last very long as I used a fair amount just to cover my arms.

Buy L'Oreal Sublime Sun Body Lotion SPF 50+, 3 Fluid Ounce Now

This is a great sunscreen. It is as effective as Coppertone and Banana Boat's 50 SPF sport suncreensit is long-lasting, very water-resistant, easy to apply, and protects well against both UVA and UVB raysbut has a slightly less sunscreen-y feel and smell, and gets a much better score from the Environmental Working Group in terms of not containing high concentrations of toxic chemicals (4 vs 7).

It's a little bit more expensive, but the sale price isn't bad (I bought it at Harris Teeter on sale from $10.99 to $7.99, with a $1 off paper coupon and a $1.00 off e-vic electronic coupon so it came to $5.99) and I think it is a better sunscreen than the higher-end sunscreens I've tried (more effective than Shisheido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60 PA+++ and Shisheido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42, and less sticky than Ole Henriksen protect the trutch SPF 50+ and Supergoop! SPF 30+).

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Sublime Sun Body Lotion SPF 50+, 3 Fluid Ounce Here

Just tried this sunscreen and I am BLOWN AWAY! Had been using Neutrogenia Ultra Sheer line as well as their Age Face Shield and decided to give Sublime Sun a try.

Here's why I LOVE it:

(1) Easy to apply and QUICKLY absorbed into skin!

(2) Doesn't leave my skin with a white film like the Neutrogenia creams do.

(3) Skin feels soft and silky.

(4) No "Yes, I am wearing sunscreen" odor!

(5) Lasts ALL DAY sunning in the pool. I am fair skinned and I achieved a nice golden tan with NO burning. Only applied ONCE but spent all afternoon in the sun/pool.

(6) Doesn't leave a white mess on the pool floats and our deck furniture.

(7) Doesn't stain my bikini.

This IS my new sunscreen! :-)

Want L'Oreal Sublime Sun Body Lotion SPF 50+, 3 Fluid Ounce Discount?

I am allergic to most sunscreens and this is the first one I have found that applies easily, is not greasy, does not sting the eyes, does not make my face break out and feels as though there is nothing on the skin. I work outside all day and have tried (literally!) every sunscreen on the market due to my acquired extreme sun sensitivity and prediliction for pre-cancerous lesions. This product is the best ever. Thank you L'Oreal!!!!!!!!!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment