Pond's Flawless White Spots Blocking Serum 30ml

Pond's Flawless White Spots Blocking Serum 30mlIt's a very awesome productofcourse, it doesn't make your blemishes vanish but it makes 'em light enough to be noticed...well, this review is from my 2 weeks usage..hopefully it will make 'em all vanish one day. The only drawback is the price-I bought the whole regime(5 products) for about $150(shipping included).

I have used everything thats out there for my blemishes( including a Dermatologist recommended prescription) but nothing helped. I would definitely be coming back for this product....it really did give me a new confidence!

My review might sound like an ad, but really.. I feel that high about this product line.

My only concerns: Hope this change lasts.

Hopefully I wouldn't be having any side effects from using this product.

super oily, made me break out so much! it took 6 weeks to arrive!! i hate it totally worthless waste

Buy Pond's Flawless White Spots Blocking Serum 30ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment