Solar Protection Formula SPF 58 Mineral Block - Extra Gentle Water Resistant Sunscreen - Oil, PABA,

Solar Protection Formula SPF 58 Mineral Block - Extra Gentle Water Resistant Sunscreen - Oil, PABA, Dye, Fragrance FreeThis is an amazing TRUE mineral (offers longer more extensive UVA and UVB protection) sun protectant, with NO smell, and a light to medium weight texture.

This would be a perfect product, if it was listed as tinted. Though some may like a tint, the tint is quite opaque compared to a tinted moisturizer, and a fair color at thatI found myself only using it on my arms and chest as I do not like much coverage on my face, and I found it gave a "foundation" look.

If you want a lighter, scent free SPF that truly works, this is the one for you. I advise getting an untinted version, as this one has quite a bit of pigment to it and may discourage the liberal application needed to assure maximum SPF benefits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment