Suntegrity - "5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Tinted - LIGHT

Suntegrity - '5 in 1' Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Tinted - LIGHTI have fair, dry, acne-prone skin with melasma and I am so happy I finally found a safe, natural sunscreen that is effective, doesn't make me break out and looks great! I use a moisturizer under this product, and a little neutral finishing powder on top because it is a bit shine-inducing. I think it has just the right amount of coverage for evening out my skin tone without looking like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. I especially like how flawless my face looks in photos when I'm wearing this. And I wore it all summer with little exacerbation of my melasma, which gets darker with the tiniest amount of sun exposure. Awesome, awesome product! And the only natural face sunscreen with zinc I have found that doesn't clog my pores ...

This sunscreen in a light, tinted sunscreen. It is not a foundation/bb cream. It leaves a bit of a shiny dew on your face. I tried it without lotion, but it was not moisturizing enough. I do like it but I do wish that it had more coverage.

Buy Suntegrity - "5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Tinted - LIGHT Now

Improvement over the non-tinted sunscreen for faces because it's not white.But it is not a replacement for foundation.It is a bit oily.

Read Best Reviews of Suntegrity - "5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen - Tinted - LIGHT Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment