Alba Botanica Lipcare Spf 18 Spf, .15 -Ounce Bottle

Alba Botanica Lipcare Spf 18 Spf, .15 -Ounce BottleI was very excited to find this non-petroleum based SPF lip balm. It goes on smoothly but unfortunately left an aftertaste in my mouth so I have had to switch back to Blistik.

Most people do not understand that most lipsticks and chap-sticks as well as lip glosses have petroleum jelly in them, But did you know that when petroleum jelly is ingested that it is harmful to the Thyroid. Most people do not know this so if you are having Thyroid problems you are only compounding it every time you put these items on your lips. This product appears to not have petroleum jelly in it's ingredients, however it is hard to find and not easy to get delivered.

Buy Alba Botanica Lipcare Spf 18 Spf, .15 -Ounce Bottle Now



If there were three things I would take to a deserted island, this would qualify as one of them.I am addicted to lip balm, and I have tried so many of them.Alba's is the best and I love the stuff!It doesn't make my lips peel like others do.It makes my lips soft and they never chap.

Read Best Reviews of Alba Botanica Lipcare Spf 18 Spf, .15 -Ounce Bottle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment